dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] 5.0.0 Reconciliation behaviour??

From: Torsten Appelhagen
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] 5.0.0 Reconciliation behaviour??
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 21:23:46 +0100

Hello,

now I finally managed to update our 4.0 to 5.0... ;)

We have one bank account. Before, there was a "reconcile" menu entry on the left side below its name. Clicking it lead directly to the list of open transactions (where "future" ones were not selectable), so I only had to enter the number, tick entries and push enter.

Now the button only goes to "Bank entries" where I have to push "reconcile" once more - why? If I would like to see this list then I'd go from the account name to the 2nd tab, there is no advantage in having this shortcut (which has a wrong title if this behaviour is planned)...

Furthermore, after doing so I shall enter the number what is fine, but the list below still shows loads of old entries which already ARE reconciled, plus I noticed one row dated 29. March which I could select right now. Again - WHY?

This is very confusing and hinders efficient working.
Did I miss some configuration option to change this? Or is it possibly a bug?

PS: I'm using the German version so bear with me if the original texts may be slightly different.

BR
Torsten