dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] product subdivision

From: Javier Marcon
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] product subdivision
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 09:28:48 -0300

El 03/11/16 a las 08:55, Sasa Ostrouska escribió:

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy) <address@hidden> wrote:
This need a "production module". Such a module is not yet available by default in standard version.
You may find such a module on https://www.dolistore.com

I have a business selling products where I buy wholesale and sell
retail. I don't find how to make the division of products in dolibarr.
For example I buy wholemeal x 25 kg and I want to transform it into 10
bags of 1 kg and 10 bags of 500 grams and have the remaining 10 kg. To
do so I have to create 3 products: wheat flour 25 kg, whole wheat flour
1 kg and 500 g wholemeal flour. But how can I manage the subdivision and
the remaining product?

Thanks,

Javier.

I think you could split the 25kg bag into 100g or 500g pieces. In that case you would get
an entry of 50 pcs of 500g and that would probably be the easiest way.

Rgds
Saxa

Thanks, but in that case, I would have in dolibarr 50 pcs of 500g, and in real stock I will have 10 pcs of 500g and a bag of 20kg, so if I sell 10 pcs of 500g, and I want to send another, I go to stock and I can't find a bag of 500g, I only have a bag of 20kg.

Thanks,

Javier.
--
El matrimo es tan bueno que la gente se muere por casarse
con mujeres como Nazarena Velez, Margerie Orbin,