dolibarr-user

[Dolibarr-user] credit note / cancellation to Suppliers?

From: Torsten Appelhagen
Subject: [Dolibarr-user] credit note / cancellation to Suppliers?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:44:23 +0200

Hi again,

Recently we bought something with prepayment. I entered an order, created the invoice, paid, and did the bank transaction.

So far so good.

But after a few days the supplier told us he is unable to deliver and we'll get our money back (which happened).

Now I need to do a formal cancellation of the supplier's invoice with a new financial transaction to clean up, but I don't find any option to do so - where is it or how is this meant to be done?

A side question would be handling of credit at a supplier. Last month an invoice was charged twice, and we agreed to set it up with their next invoice. Seemlingly I can't do so also. I made a "dummy invoice" now to have balances in sync with the bank account, but I will have to remember it and reopen/correct this invoice to be the next "real" one...? :(

BR
Torsten