dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Poissible bug found in 3.5.x, not showing the rich t

From: Jaime Armendariz
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Poissible bug found in 3.5.x, not showing the rich text editor
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:40:06 +0200

More information:

- It happens in all browsers
- It seems that is something with the WYSIWYG editor, since if I disable the toggle in preferences, it shows the typical non-rich edit box. But enabling it, it does not show the rich text editor
- I cleared all cache/tmp files of browsers

Is there something that I could look at to see what could be happening. I run the "update" without problems from 3.4.2 to 3.5.4.

Thank you in advance,