dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Poissible bug found in 3.5.x, not showing the rich t

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Poissible bug found in 3.5.x, not showing the rich text editor
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:31:56 +0200

Can't reproduce on demo.dolibarr.org. Looks like the problem is on your side.
Take a look at your _javascript_ console to see if there are any errors.
You may also want to try with another browser.

Regards,

Hello

I've been using dolibarr 3.4.x for a long time, and the behaviour I'm going to explain did not happen.

Whe clicking for example in a third parte --> notes --> If you click to edit the notes, it appears the "rich text editor" + the "modify" button.

In dolibarr 3.5.4  this is not happening, it does not show the integrated text editor.

It can be seen here:

Version 3.4.x: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6S5HWDo-y6FSkNydWhkeV9KZUU/edit?usp=sharing

Version 3.5.4: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6S5HWDo-y6FamxnOEJndWhiUGM/edit?usp=sharing

Does anyone know if this is a bug or just a missconfiguration after the update?

Thank you in advance

Raphaël Doursenaud
Directeur technique (CTO)
Expert certifié en déploiement Google Apps
+33 (0)5 35 53 97 13 - +33 (0)6 68 48 20 10

http://gpcsolutions.fr
Technopole Hélioparc
2 avenue du Président Pierre Angot
64053 PAU CEDEX 9
SARL GPC.solutions au capital de 7 500 € - R.C.S. PAU 528 995 921