dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] What is the typical Dolibarr end-user?

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] What is the typical Dolibarr end-user?
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 09:17:17 -0300

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:53 PM, Oli Sennhauser <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

Hi,

I am interested to know how does the typical Dolibarr end-user look like?

I have no idea. We have been using it, but right now we stopped. Import-Export company.

Is this information available yet, if yes where? Is there a dolibarr-counter (like linuxcounter.net)?

That would be a nice information IMHO.

If not, would it be interesting for others (service providers) as well to get this information?

Yes

How should we collect this information?

Probably a good way woul be to collect this at installation time.

What are interesting informations to know?

Size of company (#employees), Avg. annual revenue, Branch of company, how long are you using Dolibarr. How many employees are using with dolibarr? Country? etc...

Please let me know your opinion. I will collect everything and provide it afterwards...

Thats it.

Rgds
Saxa

Best Regards,
Oli

--

FromDual - Independent and Professional MySQL Services.

Oli Sennhauser                    CEO / Senior Consultant
Phone: +41 44 940 24 82           Mobile: +41 79 830 09 33
address@hidden       http://www.fromdual.com
Skype: oli_sennhauser             Twitter: fromdual