dolibarr-user

Re: [Dolibarr-user] Repeating Orders?

From: Doursenaud , Raphaël
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-user] Repeating Orders?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:43:12 +0100

Hi,

I think the contracts module is what you're looking for.

Cheers,

Le 14 mars 2014 11:28, "Torsten Appelhagen" <address@hidden> a écrit :
hello again,

how do I handle recurring services? For example domains are usually paid once a year, webhosting services each month.
So I need to issue an invoice when the current period ends, ideally this should be performed automatically, but at least I need some kind of reminder...

BR,
Torsten