discuss-gnu-gvb

URGENT NOTICE (PROMOTION DEPARTMENT)

From: CONFIRMATION DEPARTMENT
Subject: URGENT NOTICE (PROMOTION DEPARTMENT)
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 16:14:51 +0100 (BST)

URGENT NOTICE (PROMOTION DEPARTMENT)
CARRIED OUT BY HSN AND CVBNL
Liseth Van Edith (Mrs.)
Director-of operation Mr. William S Mccong
Tel +31-643-055-368 Fax: +31-847-156-257
contact email: address@hidden

DEAR Sir / Madam.
We are pleased to inform you of our recent concluded CVB INTERNATIONAL
ONLINE PROGRAM PRIZE AWARD held on the 14th of April 2007 To Mark
KONINGINNEDAG (Queen’s Day in the Netherlands) You were entered as
independent client with serial number 5324-511-774, Ref Number:
317/7764/cvsn Batch Number: cvbL/511/27/22 You are therefore been approved
to claim a total sum of 450,000.00(FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND EURO)
in cash credited to security file number 609-385-cvn. The selection
process was carried out through random selection in our computerize email
selection system (CVB) from a database of over 250,000 independent email
addresses drawn from all the continents. To claim your winning prize you
are to contact the appointed agent as soon as possible with the formation
below.

Liseth Van Edith (Mrs.)
Director-of operation Mr. William S Mccong
Tel +31-643-055-368 Fax: +31-847-156-257
contact email: address@hidden

Remember all winning must be claim not later than 30th April 2007,to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your
Reference number, Batch number and Serial number and security file number.
The name of our lottery organization is Cvb. It has the following legal
status.  Registered under Nevada Netherlands Registration Act 1975 
Registered under Foreign lottery payment Regulations Act- Home Ministry
Board of Netherlands  Registered under section 12A and 80G for email
balloting system

With Regards,
Mrs.Walter galsa
Notification Centre