[Dfey-nw-discuss] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] ANNOUNCEMENT - Ubuntu Manchester Glob

From: Lucy
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] ANNOUNCEMENT - Ubuntu Manchester Global Jam: 27-28th March
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 07:32:30 +0000

I've just remembered that I'd not mentioned this to DFEY at all. A bit
late notice, but the Ubuntu Global Jam is this weekend. It's a great
introduction to starting to contribute to free software and Ubuntu in
particular. No prior experience is needed, except to have used Ubuntu
before. I hope to see some DFEY people there!

I've put some notes up on the wiki, in case people are curious as to
what they can do:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/ManchesterJam10-04/Info.

Hopefully, it should answer most questions, but if not please ask!