[Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [Sheflug] Stuart Langridge talk on Free Soft

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: [Dfey-nw-discuss] [Fwd: Re: [Sheflug] Stuart Langridge talk on Free Software, 6th October]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:04:12 +0100

update

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:52:21 +0000
From: Chris Warburton <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Sorry if this is seen as list spam, but I'd like to let those of you who want
to come know that we'll be in room F41 in the Hicks Building (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hicks_Building , building 121 on University maps http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/visitors/mapsandtravel/university_big.html ) from
8:00-9:30 pm for the talk itself.

To get to room F41 go in via the main entrance (by the flagstone steps), go up two floors to F either via the stairs or lifts to the right, then go through the doors to the left of the stairs/straight ahead of the lifts and keep going
along to the end of the corridor, F41 is on the left.

Although we'll have a presence in the Hicks from 8, most of us will be in the Swim Inn from 7pm until Stuart arrives (which should be between 8-8:30), where
anybody who's not a student or affiliated with the University can get a
membership card for £3. We'll then have a mass migration up the road for the
talk and join anyone who's already there.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of you there :)
Chris Warburton