Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Facebook Group

From: Tim Dobson
Subject: Re: [Dfey-nw-discuss] Facebook Group
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 00:46:41 +0100

Richard Thompson wrote:
I think this was meant for the list too :)

It might be better if you set all mail from the mailing list to have a
reply-to of the mailing list rather than the person who originally sent
the mail.

hmm have you any idea how to do this with mailman?
I'll have a look.

To respond to list mail in thunderbird the best way is to click reply to all.

kmail and mutt I understand are better at handling lists but I don't know much more.... does anyone else?

sorry :-\

Tim

--
www.tdobson.net