Re: Insert graphics

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Insert graphics
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 16:45:13 +0000

On Thu, 2022-01-27 at 15:58 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Amazing
>
>   \hspace #16 ┌  \hspace #2  \italic {3} \hspace #2  ┐
> ¶\bold "Swing it!" { \note {8} #UP } { \note {8} #UP } = { \note {4}
> #UP
> } \hspace #2 {
> \note {8} #UP }
> works well.
> I will study the lilypond docs.

I perhaps should add that the ¶ sign is a Denemo special, not LilyPond
syntax - Denemo wraps everything you put inside a \line { ...} inside a
\column { ...} and the ¶ sign tells Denemo to start a new \line {...}

So the actual LilyPond syntax generated is (inter alia)

\column {
        \line { \hspace #16 ┌  \hspace #2  \italic {3} \hspace #2 }
        \line { \bold "Swing it!" { \note {8} #UP } { \note {8} #UP } = { \note
{4} #UP  } \hspace #2 { \note {8} #UP } }
}

which you can actually see either by double-clicking to get the Object
Inspector which shows you the LilyPond syntax generated, or by looking
in the LilyPond window.

Richard