Re: Not sure if this is a bug, or just me.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Not sure if this is a bug, or just me.
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 08:58:03 +0000

On Wed, 2022-01-26 at 19:29 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Attached is a denemo file and a default layout pdf.
> 7 movements (short)
> each has Chords, Tune, Edited (Saxed) tune, and 4 mirrored staves,
> two of each of Tune and Edited Tune, transposed on print for Clarinet
> and Eb Sax
> I'm having problems with Time signatures.
>    1. It was written in 4/4, but I decided to change it to 2/2
> because of its rhythm. The editor has all movements in 2/2; the pdf
> shows that some are in Common time and in Cut time.
>        In movement 2 the first pdf time sig  is wrongly Common. Bar
> 18 is in 3/2. When it reverts to 2/2 in Bar 19 it shows Cut time.
>    2. I tried to eliminate the doubt by changing to a Numeric Time
> Signature, which doesn't seem to work and Common and Cut time remain.
> Any Suggestions.

The mirror staffs take their clef/time/key from the staff they are
mirroring, baked in at the moment you do the mirroring, so changing the
staff they are mirroring does not alter them. At the start of each
mirror stave is an object that tells you to right click and to re-do
the mirroring if you want them to update to new values set in the
original staffs.