Not sure if this is a bug, or just me.

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Not sure if this is a bug, or just me.
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 19:29:47 +0000

Attached is a denemo file and a default layout pdf.
7 movements (short)
each has Chords, Tune, Edited (Saxed) tune, and 4 mirrored staves, two of each of Tune and Edited Tune, transposed on print for Clarinet and Eb Sax
I'm having problems with Time signatures.
  1. It was written in 4/4, but I decided to change it to 2/2 because of its rhythm. The editor has all movements in 2/2; the pdf shows that some are in Common time and in Cut time.
    In movement 2 the first pdf time sigĀ  is wrongly Common. Bar 18 is in 3/2. When it reverts to 2/2 in Bar 19 it shows Cut time.
  2. I tried to eliminate the doubt by changing to a Numeric Time Signature, which doesn't seem to work and Common and Cut time remain.
Any Suggestions. It isn't crucial: the congregation/band won't care!

Best wishes
Joe