Inclusion Criteria

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Inclusion Criteria
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 15:43:04 +0000

Hi Richard,
1. You did say that you can create an inclusion criterion under Staff Non-Printing. It is true. You can create one, but only one. If you try to make a different staff Non-Printing and choose the Inclusion options you simply get those already set; there is no option to create. You can of course still create one in the typeset window.

2. When I have used Inclusion Criteria to remove some staffs from a printout they take up less space and the staffs could be bigger (and more legible for those of us with deteriorating vision!).
Is there any way to link the Inclusion Criteria in operation to the (Print) Overall Score size in the Score menu? So that a full score is, say 15pt but a score with just tune and chords is, say 22 pt.

3. And/or could the Typeset size be linked with the Layout so that a full score might be 15pt but individual parts at 22. Or could different parts be different sizes - my Mandolin Orchestra music can be:
 I can quite see it may not be possible but it is a pain when I have to reprint the music after corrections/edits and manually reset the sizes by hand, especially as I generally can't remember what they were!
I know that Layouts are not preserved in the Denemo file but if it were possible to (optionally) print the Typeset size automatically on the pdf that might be a compromise.
Best wishes
Joe