Re: 17 & 20 November Downloads

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: 17 & 20 November Downloads
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 15:15:25 +0000

Hi Richard,

I have attached a simple file.

I don’t know what you mean by saying put lilypond in the preferences but I tried just the word lilypond (should it have been lilypond-windows.exe?)

I tried both and got a report that lilypond could not be found and that Typeset was not possible.

There are two possible routes to lilypond on my PC

The separately downloaded Lilypond

        C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond-windows.exe

And

        C:\Users\joean\Desktop\Den21Nov\denemo\bin\lilypond-windows.exe

I have several versions of Denemo and can change Den21Nov to one of the others, eg Den17Nov

If I use a downloaded denemo after Nov 17 – Nov 17, 20 or 21, I cannot get the attached file to Typeset with either route

If I use October 20th's (the previous version I downloaded  with none between) I can use either string to Typeset the file, or just lilypond-windows.exe

Summat has happened??🙁

Joe