Re: Keyboard shortcut to toggle between Print View and Denemo window

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Keyboard shortcut to toggle between Print View and Denemo window
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2021 17:42:50 +0000

On Sat, 2021-11-06 at 16:08 +0200, Lib Lists wrote:
> On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 15:56, Richard Shann <richard@rshann.plus.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 2021-11-06 at 15:15 +0200, Lib Lists wrote:
> > > A last question, is there an existing way to open the Command
> > > Center
> > > via a shortcut? I couldn't find a suitable command in the Command
> > > Center.
> > At present none of the check boxes in the View menu can be
> > activated by
> > a command :(
> > If I can just get my printer working under Mate on Debian I'll
> > hopefully find some time to look into it...

well I won my battle with the printer. I've created a command in Scheme

d-SetViewVisible

which takes one or two arguments: the name of a view window and,
optionally a boolean so e.g.

(d-SetViewVisible "print")
makes the Print View visible while

(d-SetViewVisible "print" #f)

makes the Print View hidden.

Others are "lilypond" "command" "playback" "midi-in" "scheme".

To get these available via a keyboard shortcut requires creating new
commands using the above syntax for each window so that the shortcut
can be put onto the commands, I'd suggest putting them in the View menu
but hiding them via the Command Center.