Re: Automatic adjustment of staff heights in display

From: Lib Lists
Subject: Re: Automatic adjustment of staff heights in display
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 15:20:34 +0200

Hi, everything seems to work here well and smoothly. The automatic
adjustment creates quite a big gap between staves, making reading
multiple staves slightly uncomfortable to me. Is that done on purpose
(for example in the future the possibility of giving more space to
other elements, i.e. dynamics, hairpins etc.)?

Lib