criawips-users

Re: [users] libgoffice-1 configure error

From: Sven Herzberg
Subject: Re: [users] libgoffice-1 configure error
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:24:35 +0200

Am Dienstag, den 16.08.2005, 19:47 +0200 schrieb Rodrigo Marcos F.:
> Hi
> I've tried to install criawips from cvs but I don't have this library:
> libgoffice-1
> I can't find a libgoffice package for my Fedora Core 4. Is it
> available as source?
> Any help?

     1. check whether there are libgoffice* or goffice* packages for
        your distribution.
     2. if not, you can get them from
             1. GNOME CVS: goffice (i don't think you want this)
             2. GNOME FTP:
                http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/goffice/
             3. An FC4 repository: see
                http://www.criawips.org/download.php
                (I think you want this: install it and be happy with it)

Regards,
  Sven
--
Sven Herzberg <address@hidden>