coposys-dev

Re: [Coposys-dev] Modifications - need a review

From: Francois TOURDE
Subject: Re: [Coposys-dev] Modifications - need a review
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 01:05:39 +0200

Cyril Bouthors wrote:

> Olivier Berger writes:
>  > ((I send this once again since I believe it was not delivered on the
>  > list... can someone confirm ?))
>
> It was delivered. Or at least  I've received your email. Sorry for the
> delay of the  response, I was in vacation in Liverpool  as you can see
> on Coposys. :)

I receive it too... ML is working ... for instance.

Cyb, I've not noticed your vacation on Coposys, but it seems to be a
good idea to be warned in case of somebody moves. A button like "I whish
to be informed when RMS come back in france" can be a good idea no?

No, I can't code it for instance :)

--
The road to hell is paved with NAND gates.
                -- J. Gooding