Re: srfi-tools egg

From: Shawn Wagner
Subject: Re: srfi-tools egg
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 08:28:35 -0700

On Tue, Apr 25, 2023, 5:37 AM Lassi Kortela <lassi@lassi.io> wrote:
We now have an up-to-date .egg file for the `srfi` command line tool, a
new program maintained by the SRFI Editor and volunteers to help run the
SRFI process.

Would it make sense to add this egg to the Chicken coop? We can write
the requisite wiki page for it.

I was originally thinking about doing that, but since the srfi program needs the greater srfi-common file tree it's part of to be present in $SRFI_HOME to be able to run effectively, I changed my mind. Seemed easier to just check out the repository into the right spot and run chicken-install in it.