new egg: cmark

From: Harley Swick
Subject: new egg: cmark
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2021 20:44:31 +0000

Hi there!

I'm announcing the first release of cmark and would like to add it to the coop.

cmark is a wrapper for the commonmark C library. It also includes a cmark->sxml
function
that I have specifically implemented to be a drop-in replacement for lowdown.

There is a different cmark egg for Chicken 4. Since my additions are
significantly larger than
the total of the old egg, I didn't feel it was fair to drop a bunch of strange
code on someone
who may not want to be stuck maintaining it. I have added aliases to make this
egg
a compatible replacement for users upgrading from 4 to 5. I don't foresee any
issues with conflicts since
this egg only works with Chicken 5.

The wiki page has been made already.

Thanks!