[Ccrtp-devel] Re:

From: sasin janpungtong
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Re:
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:53:45 +0000

Dear,
   Wish you enjoy a great day!
   This is an  electronic company from Huahao Electronic Co., Ltd. We are now launching a new marketing campaign, some of our products are special offer. What's more, we can give you the best price for the products that you are seeking for.
   We mainly  sell electrical products,such as laptop, lcd tv, camera
,mobile,Mp4, GPS,and so on.What you need to do is just sending us your detailed inquire or order. We can offer the high quality and competitive price, and all the products come with  international warranty.
   It will be a great start , and we Sincerely hope we can build friendship of trade relation in the future!
   It's our pleasure to hear from you.
   Best regards,
   taotao
please visit our website: www.sellerusd.com
E-MAIL: address@hidden
MSN   : sellerusd@hotmail.com

Get back to school stuff for them and cashback for you. Try BingT now.