[Ccrtp-devel] Building ccRTP on OS-X

From: amit b
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Building ccRTP on OS-X
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:17:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Just getting started with ccRTP. Has anyone built it on OS-X? I'm a newbee to
OS-X and am trying to build the lib under the xcode IDE.

The first thing I tried is to build Common C++ on OS-X and am getting quite a
few build errors (clearly, due to something I'm missing).

string.h is giving failures such as: 'error: expected unqualified-id before '='
token', 'error: two or more data types in declaration of 'type name' ... at
line 97. Just after the strerror function declaration in string.h . Perhaps
this has to do with __DARWIN_ALIAS def coming from sys/cdefs.h ??

Would appreciate help, pointers on getting ccRTP / Common C++ to build on OS X.

Thx!
-ab