Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Application which listen for RTP and RTCP and then sen

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Ccrtp-devel] Application which listen for RTP and RTCP and then sends those RTP and RTCP to another destination
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:18:22 -0400

When you compose the stack from the templates, you get a second socket set and thread interface for management of the rtcp. Most of it's operations are entirely automatic by default, although you can override the virtuals to do things like get callback notify for bye packets, extract sr reports, etc.

Ashish Khare wrote:
Hi,
I have gone through the ccRTP demo programs. But i am trying to build an application where my one thread will wait to recieve RTP and RTCP from Client A and and then another thread will send those RTP and RTCP packet to Client B. In demo Programs, packets are always recieved from one port and sender will always send to one port only. How will this take care of when both RTP and RTCP packets are coming from different ports and then need to be send to different ports. Can some one help me in this or guide me in utilising the API's or some demo-programs can be modified and can be used.
Please let me know?
-Ashish