[Ccrtp-devel] Streaming images

From: Avner
Subject: [Ccrtp-devel] Streaming images
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I need to transfer a sequence of images in real-time from one machine to
another through the Ethernet.
I am using an open source library to transfer control commands using the
TCP/IP and more heavy results through UDP.
I saw libraries to stream video data using RTP. But I need to transfer
sequence of individual images, not a movie.

My question is:
Does RTP deal with streaming of individual image?

Thanks,
Avner