ccd2cue

[ccd2cue] How to install and use this in Ubuntu

From: Darren S
Subject: [ccd2cue] How to install and use this in Ubuntu
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 17:57:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

First, please excuse my ignorance.  I am very much a noob when it comes to GNU/Linux/Unix.

Your program is truly the only one of a kind and I very much have a need to create CUE files from hundreds of CCD files that I have for various disc images.

I am a Windows user and have installed VirtualBox with a pre-installed Ubuntu 13.04 VM image for the sole purpose of using CCD2CUE.  I have downloaded the CCD2CUE 0.3 package and extracted it within Ubuntu, however I am at a loss of how to actually install or use it.  The 0.3 package refers to an "INSTALL" document, but I don't see any file in the archive called "INSTALL".  I don't see any binaries in the CCD2CUE archive either.

What do I need to do to use it within Ubuntu?

Sorry for my ignorance.  I have searched quite a bit before emailing you and have found nothing.

Thanks for your time.
-Darren