c2m-project

[C2m-project] idolize mature

From: Colette Camp
Subject: [C2m-project] idolize mature
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:35:09 -0500

Quick, for it is a matter of lifeand death to her.
There, if the fates are kind, is now, or willsoon be, the Merry Mouth boat.
I will give orders to theservants to sit up for you. Hetold himself that he was cool and wary, but he knew that he wasstrung as tense as a bow. It is a mission of life and death, and it concerns a place closeby called the Merry Mouth.
More, there was thesound of a key turning. From his perch Nanty got a new impression of the loneliness of theplace.
Sir Turnour demanded, and his peremptorytone frightened her into stammering.
Nanty began to understand Jocksinfatuation.
Their words he did not understand, and the tunes hadnone of the brisk lilt of his own land.
The womanknows you and may think the better of us on your account.
It was by her order, and a difficult job I had ofit. Hearken to me, and Ill give you an auld wifesreading.
It had a slow sad rhythm, which died away now and then into aninfinite regret. He hammered with his staff and shouted, andpresently an old woman limped in from the back parts.
Her eyes were red with rheum, and she had a foul mutchatop of her dishevelled grey hair.
This young Diana leading the Fife Hunt would turn anyboys head.
The stage was being duly set for a black drama. She has got herself a road-book and a map, and is studying themwith two pairs of spectacles.
I will give orders to theservants to sit up for you.
I have set out the case to myself a hundred times, but I can reachno finality.
Youve the look of a schoolmaster, or apreacher, or maybe an attorneys jackal.