c2m-project

[C2m-project] digest freckle

From: Neville Strong
Subject: [C2m-project] digest freckle
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:16:54 -0700

Before that week ended Captain Mitchell and I had one of our remarkableexperiences.
If its hard riding you want youll get it.
Two more heavystrikes that took his baits were all he reported. Slowly the dark islands rose out of the sea.
Morton hadno idea what to do with rod and reel, but was not slow to follow myinstructions. Big game fish were chasing them upand down.
Only a fish with large, powerful jaws could have snapped him off withouttaking line. Have a cigar, he said, producing one with a grand flourish.
Thenext action of significance on the part of Mr. He had great symmetry, though carrying his weight well backto his tail. So we went together, caught our bait, and trolled out to sea. He measured eleven feetfive inches in length, and four feet two inches in girth. If its hard riding you want youll get it. Then the gurgle increased to a distinct roar, loud asthat made by a tumbling stream. I never seen ships atall till we got toFrisco.
Watsonhere tells me youre American cowboys looking for jobs. I could see howboth men strained every nerve and muscle.
Youre chopping at the fast curves and pulling away from theplate!
But it appeared to me hewas using dead bait, to his disadvantage. Australians oughtto, for we have hundreds of wonderful kinds. But Red, I begged you not to come, replied Hazelton. When I timed a heave on the rod with the rise of the swell I managed togain half a foot perhaps. But for the long rapier-like bill I would have mistaken himfor a black Marlin.
His legs shook, and his left armgrew weak.
Jones took up the reinsand led the procession of drays and wagons out into the road.
Iwas amused at their naive remarks, especially when the fish escaped.
You are in for an adventure at any rate, went on the skipper.
Buy rifles, and all the ammunition you can afford. I released my drag,but Captain Mitchell did not release his, and as a consequence broke hisline. Boys, laughed the drover, this great trek will take two years. Oh, Peter, hes big or am I seeing things? Hopefully I waited for some sign of his working back.
Pard, thets kind hard to believe, said Red, shaking his head.
My own luck was remarkably mixed, good and bad, mostly bad.