c2m-project

[C2m-project] pleasantry

From: Anthony Villarreal
Subject: [C2m-project] pleasantry
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:39:54 +0200

Why, then, walking along a grassy strip beside the road,did he think almost exclusively of Fleur?
The pace doesnt matter so much, said Soames, astonished athimself, so long as it leads somewhere.
Soames turned from the Fragonard and looked her straight in theeyes.
Im not amoralist, but I think Ill keep my word to him. Everybody was in such a hurry tomake good, or rather bad!
Funnyhow that had stuck in her ten-year-old mind! Im not sure, said the Marquess, Im not sure.
Young Jon Forsyte lurked nowbehind all his thoughts of her. Soames saw his nephew move up to the table and begin counting overa roll of notes.
Funnyhow that had stuck in her ten-year-old mind! Soames continued to mutter:To corrupt one of your men, and get you to pay him for it.
I want something thatllmake slum landlords sit up. Stainford took out a dirty piece of writing paper and held it up.
That he had made animpression was instantly demonstrated by the buzz of voices. Soames looked into his wineglass and took from it an infinitesimalpiece of cork.
But what was coming to the world, if you couldnt relyon gentlemen in a simple matter like honesty!
Did your son-in-law tell you for what I wanted the money? Fleur smiled, and Soames did not approve of its irony. We shall never have industrialpeace till we shoot somebody.
Ive playedtwice, and this time Im going all out.
I want something thatllmake slum landlords sit up.
I shouldnt have any scruple, if I were you, in telling himexactly how you got the knowledge. He dropped her hand, and she looked at him from beneath her lids.
My grandfather bought it from the painter.
That he had made animpression was instantly demonstrated by the buzz of voices.
I want something thatllmake slum landlords sit up. Have you still got that young man and his wife staying with you? Ideas cant be left to swop around in the blue. You can have the cheque now,and Ill take it away. Having drawn the Fragonard blank, he went up to his study, and wasgreeted by Soames Whats this? Yes, she came round to me the other day; wants me to be painted byher present pet.
Yes, muttered Soames; too much, I shouldnt wonder.
Why, it must be close to where Im going with Kit.