c2m-project

[C2m-project] tether invader

From: Edward Grady
Subject: [C2m-project] tether invader
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 06:04:30 -0700

Perhaps I could pass themwithout arousing their curiosity.
I was disappointed forthis must necessarily greatly complicate my plans for rescue.
Pass after pass he made until finally the wholesurface of the torpedo had disappeared.
I think the poor fellow never knew what happenedto him.
Instantly aportion of the torpedo, about an inch wide and three or four incheslong, disappeared.
Immediately the flier commenced to travel alongthe track at considerable speed.
I must enter the palace and to do it in any degree of safety I musthave a disguise.
You ruin all my plans, screamed Phor Tak.
But they will see the torpedoes coming, suggested Nur An, and theywill devise some defense.
I think the poor fellow never knew what happenedto him.
Nothingmoves in straight lines; light, vision, electromagnetic forces followlines that curve.
As I rounded the first turnI was appalled to see that the ramp passed directly through a guardroom. I have thought of that, replied Phor Tak, but one may nothave everything. Of that there is no doubt,even if it takes a year they will eventually find their prey.
It is our keen desire to aid youthat prompts the suggestion. I was properly in for it, whatever mightfollow.
YoSeno proved himself no mean antagonist. I have not been idlewhile you worked upon this ship. No one within it was awake, but I heard voices in an adjoining room.
But I have thought of that, cackled Phor Tak.
Crossing to the door I opened it and stepped quickly within the room,closing the door behind me. In turrets, forward, and aft weremounted two disintegrating ray rifles.
Of that there is no doubt,even if it takes a year they will eventually find their prey.
You may go alone to Jahar, but I shall keep Nur An here as hostage. The days that followed were both interesting and profitable.