billnet-users

[Billnet-users] rely stag

From: Jimmy Ivey
Subject: [Billnet-users] rely stag
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:56:29 -1200

Today it's Amy Sedaris. No one was hurt, however, as A-Rod can't hit anything in October.
Either that or argyle is really slimming. Our first member needs no introduction, but the boss is always on our ass about context, so we're going to do it anyway. Still, out-of-synch hate-mongering and teeth gnashing over not being allowed to bring a knife to a peaceful parade are pretty fucking hilarious.
I do too, but you know what?
You have to get over her. Or if not, you will have stormed the castle and stuck my head on a stake and that, my friends, is the only way to go out.
But I do like big Hollywood epics, so I guess it means that, aside from my weird liking for the odd Kubrick film, my tastes are solidly mainstream and that I am a proud American. Believe me, the rocks may sometimes annoy me but imagine how much it sucks to be on the other side?
One who didn't, the legendary Rob Shuter, was so inventive with his representation of Jessica Simpson that it inevitably caught up with him.
Today it's Amy Sedaris. Believe me, the rocks may sometimes annoy me but imagine how much it sucks to be on the other side? You go to war with the editor you have, not the editor you want, and for the next week, that editor is me.
We just wanna know: Does this picture looked Photoshopped to you? As is his wont, Denton left around eight for a better party, thus missing the ancient Gawker tradition wherein the departing editor shears mascot Andrew Krucoff's hair.
As for the question of "how much tail," I like to think I'm too much of a gentleman to answer that. The auction was arranged to benefit a charity called Alpha Workshops, which trains people with HIV in the "decorative arts.
They're not ABOUT me. We'll be inducting the initial class of the Douchebag Hall of Fame all this week. Still, out-of-synch hate-mongering and teeth gnashing over not being allowed to bring a knife to a peaceful parade are pretty fucking hilarious. As for the question of "how much tail," I like to think I'm too much of a gentleman to answer that. Kevin McHale is not walking through that door.
So back in Amsterdam i kind of filled up this emptiness by reading the American Gossipblogs.
And that's pretty much all we have to say about the closure of CBGB's until we report live from the inevitable opening of the Las Vegas version. I just thought you either have the goods or you don't, and if you do, you might as well name your quarry.
I do too, but you know what? But I do like big Hollywood epics, so I guess it means that, aside from my weird liking for the odd Kubrick film, my tastes are solidly mainstream and that I am a proud American.
When I was a lowly summer intern in the nation's capitol, I remember that you were quite "da bomb".
It is intended to be viewed in a newsreader or syndicated to another site. We'll be inducting the initial class of the Douchebag Hall of Fame all this week.
Still, out-of-synch hate-mongering and teeth gnashing over not being allowed to bring a knife to a peaceful parade are pretty fucking hilarious.
Still, out-of-synch hate-mongering and teeth gnashing over not being allowed to bring a knife to a peaceful parade are pretty fucking hilarious.
Either that or argyle is really slimming.
You're here, and I'm still here.