Re: [be] Packages

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Packages
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 15:50:53 +0100

On Fri, 2010-10-15 at 11:03 -0700, Jonathan Marsden wrote:

> [...[ Packaging bibledit-web is likely to be more work for
> me, simply because I am unfamiliar with it and how it interacts with the
> web server etc.  I seem to have less available time for packaging now
> than I did a year or so ago, but I'll see what I can do.

Hi Jonathan,

Is there any news about packing bibledit-web?

I realise that you have less time available for packaging now.

A package like phpmyadmin may help a lot, because it is similar to
bibledit-web in many respects. For example, it requires a web server
such as apache, and it requires mysql.

Teus