Re: [be] Packages

From: Jonathan Marsden
Subject: Re: [be] Packages
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:03:51 -0700

On 10/15/2010 3:08 AM, Teus Benschop wrote:

> Bibledit got a new dress and new names. That what used to be called
> bibledit no longer is there. Instead it is bibledit-gtk. And a web
> based version is bibledit-web.

> People who install any of the two would be glad if packages for both
> of these were available in Debian and derived version, in particular
> Ubuntu seems to be used regularly.

I'll take a look.  Packaging bibledit-gtk should be relatively
straightforward.  Packaging bibledit-web is likely to be more work for
me, simply because I am unfamiliar with it and how it interacts with the
web server etc.  I seem to have less available time for packaging now
than I did a year or so ago, but I'll see what I can do.

Jonathan