[be] Packages

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Packages
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:08:47 +0200

Hello Packagers,

Bibledit got a new dress and new names. That what used to be called
bibledit no longer is there. Instead it is bibledit-gtk. And a web based
version is bibledit-web.

People who install any of the two would be glad if packages for both of
these were available in Debian and derived version, in particular Ubuntu
seems to be used regularly.

Packagers, may I bring this to you? I know you have made a lot of
packages in the past. These were helpful.

Regards, Teus