Re: [Axiom-math] Re: partfrac, expand, combine,rewrite and simplify.

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-math] Re: partfrac, expand, combine,rewrite and simplify.
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:24:11 -0400

Actually, I thought the question was addressed to someone else.
I probably couldn't have answered it readily anyway.
I find that when I'm maintaining lisp I write in C.
When I maintain Axiom I write in lisp or boot, tex, makefiles, etc.
When I maintain algebra I write in spad, makefiles, tex, etc.
Only when I give demos or answer questions do I get the opportunity
to actually write interpreter statements so I don't get much practice
at using the interpreter. I can reason out answers but it takes a
while as I have to page-in all the stuff into my head which pages-out
all the stuff I'm working on. (I have a very small working memory
(with a faulty swap space and an fsck-failed long term store).
Feel free to jump in anytime you know the answer to a question.