Re: Moving avrdude to Git ?

From: Doom
Subject: Re: Moving avrdude to Git ?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 22:53:05 +0100

greuelm@mgtek.com  22:42
>> Do you own avrdude? I just pinged the user asking for exactly this...

No, not me. Just I can ping as well or do more if needed.

But I do not have much time too. So if it is to not move to GitHub after,
I prefer not spending time on it.

greuelm@mgtek.com
22:42 (il y a 8 minutes)
À moi, Joerg, avrdude-dev

> > Unfortunately, someone already allocated the "avrdude" user or group
> > on Github so we can't have that. :-( Having it there would have been
> > my most favorite option if we want to move somewhere else.

I would have never dared to suggest moving the AVRDUDE project to a
Microsoft company :-)

Seriously, moving to Github would make a lot of things easier, and I think
the project would greatly benefit from this.

> Regarding the already allocated name, would you reconsider the question to
> move to GitHub if I get back *avrdude* GitHub account name for the
project ?