Re: Moving avrdude to Git ?

From: Doom
Subject: Re: Moving avrdude to Git ?
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 22:35:52 +0100

First, many thanks for you huge work on avrdude, and thanks for sharing it.

Regarding the already allocated name, would you reconsider the question to
move to GitHub
if I get back *avrdude* GitHub account name for the project ?

For the issues, it seems to be possible to import them in GitHub with
the GitHub
API <https://docs.github.com/en/rest/reference/issues#create-an-issue>

PS : You're maybe "alone" in the project because the official repo is not
on GitHub !

ᐧ