australia-public-discuss

[Australia-public-discuss] Re: [Fwd: IP Australia News Update - Review o

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: [Australia-public-discuss] Re: [Fwd: IP Australia News Update - Review of patentable subject matter available]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:28:15 +1100

On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 10:22 +1100, Ben Sturmfels wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> I see the "Review of Patentable Subject Matter" has now been made
> available. To refresh your memories, this was the one that we missed out
> on making a submission to.

Sorry, the links were lost in forwarding. Here they are again:

Review of Patentable Subject Matter:
http://www.acip.gov.au/reviews_completed.html#psm

Advisory Council's Media Release:
http://www.acip.gov.au/library/ACIP%20press%20release%20February%
202011.pdf

Innovation Minister Senator Kim Carr's Media Release:
http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/pdfs/news/MR-150%20PROTECTING%20AUSTRALIAN
%20INVENTORS.pdf