australia-public-discuss

Re: [Australia-public-discuss] Write a letter to ACIP?

From: Jacob Stanley
Subject: Re: [Australia-public-discuss] Write a letter to ACIP?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:02:29 +0800

That definitely looks like a good start, we should amend it to include
the points that Ciaran brought up about the software community being
unaware of the review, and also address it to ACIP. We may still have
an opportunity to affect their decision as the final report to the
government is not due until July*.

* http://www.acip.gov.au/reviews.html