arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] cannot checkout from new archive

From: ODA Terutaka
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] cannot checkout from new archive
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:39:19 +0900

Hello, Walter.

Thanks! It worked!
[lapis:~] k-1% arx param gpg
[lapis:~] k-1% arx param gpg /usr/pkg/bin/gpg
[lapis:~] k-1% arx get http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~walter/arx/arx.3.0
[lapis:~] k-1%

I may have installed arx before installing gpg.

On 2007/07/08, at 14:27, Walter Landry wrote:

ODA Terutaka <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello.

I am pleased with a new repository.
But, I did not get along well when I was going to check out from
  new repository at once.
Why I can not check out?
Do the other people get along well?

------
[lapis:~] k-1% arx get http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~walter/arx/arx.
2.2.release
ERROR: Problems when executing gpg to verify a signature
------

It looks like ArX can not find your copy of gpg.  Do you have it
installed?  What does

  arx param gpg

give?  If you do not have gpg installed, you can tell ArX that you do
not have it by setting gpg to the empty string

  arx param gpg ""

Cheers,
Walter Landry
address@hidden