arx-users

Re: [Arx-users] arx.adamantix.org down?

From: ODA Terutaka
Subject: Re: [Arx-users] arx.adamantix.org down?
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 02:06:54 +0900

I work at ISP(but Japan) and have an account of VPS as testing use.
I cannot promise to permanently hold VPS account, because I work at a software development section.

The reason is because I do not work in a VPS service section.

However, I can offer it to arx community.
I have two VPS accounts.
The account that Fedora Core3 is old as for one.
An account (but, this, ix86_64) that Cent OS 4.5 is new one more.
This one does not very have the software that I can compile and has a hard time.

I can offer either account to community, but I do not buy a domain name.

If it is a person administering arx, I am ready to hand root (near authority).

Of course all of this plot is ended if I lost an account.