arx-users

[Arx-users] ArX-1.0pre16

From: Walter Landry
Subject: [Arx-users] ArX-1.0pre16
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:12:39 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I have made a new release of ArX.  You can find it in the usual place.

  http://superbeast.ucsd.edu/~landry/ArX/ArX-1.0pre16.tar.gz

This is mostly a few enhancements over pre15, although I did fix an
install bug which, if you're not paying attention, can cause problems.
For that problem, I have also released a new stable version.

  http://superbeast.ucsd.edu/~landry/ArX/ArX-1.0pre13_fix1.tar.gz

I have attached the release notes for pre16 below.

Enjoy,
Walter

ArX-1.0pre16 2003-Nov-24

This is an unstable release.

An install bug that can cause data loss has been fixed.  Also, a bug
where mkpatch --paths was being too picky is also fixed.  The new
documentation has been substantially improved, and what-changed and
patch-report have both been reimplemented in C++.  what-changed has
been enhanced a little, requiring updates to the emacs mode.