ant-phone-devel

Re: [Ant-phone-devel] Fwd: Spanish translation

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: Re: [Ant-phone-devel] Fwd: Spanish translation
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:58:50 +0200

Hi Juan Lucas,

Juan Lucas Rey wrote:
> I'm new to the project and wanted to start by doing the Spanish
> translation. Tus is my first contribution to an open source project,
> what is the normal procedure?

The normal procedure is to send patches to the list or directly to me
for incorporation into the public repository.

For translations, it is preferred for translators to join the respective
language team at the www.translationproject.org first. There, the (here:
Spanish) translation will be stored and automatically sent to me.

(Alternatively, you can also send the translation file (.po) directly to
me, but this will lead to unnecessary bureaucracy at the
translationproject.org, since they will need to handle your translation
anyway.)

Thanks in advance for your contribution!

Roland