ant-phone-devel

Re: [Ant-phone-devel] New features for ant-phone

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: Re: [Ant-phone-devel] New features for ant-phone
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:44:27 +0100

Hi Marcel,

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
>> during the last days, there have been some news to the ant-phone world:
>>
>> * The source code is now under GIT control at Savannah
>
> do you still have the old revision history. Git can actually import from
> other revision control systems and it would be good to have a full
> history instead of one big import commit.

Unfortunately, there is no other VCS history. Technically, it would be
possible to import all the versions available from the versioned
tarballs into our unified repository (along with the detailed ChangeLog
entries). I don't know if it's worth the effort, though, and if someone
wants to do it.

bye,
  Roland