ant-phone-devel

Re: [Ant-phone-devel] /var/lib/isdn/calls

From: Roland Stigge
Subject: Re: [Ant-phone-devel] /var/lib/isdn/calls
Date: 06 Jul 2003 22:01:37 +0200

Hi,

On Sun, 2003-07-06 at 21:35, Andreas Knüpfer wrote:
> this is a very interesting project, i'm going to try this!
> the first "bug" i came across is a simple one:
>
> address@hidden:~ > ant-phone
> Warning: Couldn't open /var/lib/isdn/calls. Proceeding without it.
>
> the file we want opened is /var/log/isdn/calls - .../log/... not
.../lib/...!

> this was version 0.1.1-1 (debian package of course)

On my Debian Woody (3.0) and Sarge (upcoming 3.1) systems, it's indeed
"/var/lib/isdn/calls". Maybe I should investigate more into the
isdnutils policy.

What about collecting a list of popular places for this file (and
automatically looking all over)? I could also parse the configuration
file /etc/isdn/isdn.conf, but this one seems to have the same problem.

> viele gruesse, knue

und tschüss...

Roland