akii-users

[Akii-users] A Letter from eBay PowerSeller Team - Become an eBay Silver

From: eBay PowerSeller Support
Subject: [Akii-users] A Letter from eBay PowerSeller Team - Become an eBay Silver PowerSeller Now!
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:56:29 -0500

From collectibles to cars, buy and sell all kinds of items on eBay

line Welcome

Welcome to a community of sellers that have achieved exceptional level of success and positive feedback on eBay!
We invite you to join us as a PowerSeller Member is a PowerSeller
Very Important !
The registration is active only once.Why become a PowerSeller?
PowerSellers are eBay top sellers who have sustained a consistent high volume of monthly sales and a high level of total feedback with 98% positive or better. As such, these sellers rank among the most successful sellers in terms of product sales and customer satisfaction on eBay. We are proud to recognize their contributionsto the success of the eBay Community!
Member is a PowerSellerWhen you see this icon next to the member's user ID, be assured that the member is a qualified PowerSeller who not only maintains a solid sales record but also a 98% positive feedback rating based on transactions with other eBay users.

Your activation is code: 63473
Type in or copy and paste this code into your activation page
If you need additional help, contact eBay's PowerSeller Support address@hidden

Confirm your identity !

eBay members, sign in to save time for bidding, selling, and other activities.
eBay User ID

Forgot your User ID?

Password

Forgot your password?

">

 Keep me signed in on this computer unless I sign out.

Account protection tips | Secure sign in (SSL)

 You can also register or sign in using the following service:

About eBay | Announcements | Security Center | Policies | Site Map | Help