akii-users

[Akii-users] blustery

From: cornfield
Subject: [Akii-users] blustery
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:54:38 +0200

Growth stockks that make your bottom line handsome

Fellow Investtor, big news are hitting on thursday for AG AO!!!

Somebody knows something...place AGA O on the radar!!!

Get ready for a volatile 2nd half of 2006 - one where the Bulls and
Bears will BOTH be proved wrong. But odds are, we'll see another
year where the marekt indexes bounce around a lot without really going
anywhere. And we'll also see certain sectors - favored at this point in the
economic cycle - SOAR...

Own the right stoccks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly
lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: AGA O!!!

Tradee Alret: Thursday, August 17, 2006
CCompany: AAGA RESOURCESS NEEW
Stcok: A GAO
Currennt Priice: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "STTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Sotck moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out A GAO on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager innvestors of this emerging situation.
When this sotck moves - watch out! sstoocks wwe proofile shhow aa signnificant
inccrease inn sttock prrice sometimes in days, not months or years, remember
this is a sstrong playy.

Massive news for AGA O this thursday! AGA O is a big mover in the STCOK
MAKRET!!!

Great minds think alike. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts  Once in a while, right
in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.

He who does not honour his wife dishonours himself Variety is the spice of life.