akii-users

[Akii-users] News Release

From: Betsy Massey
Subject: [Akii-users] News Release
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 12:22:50 0000

AGAO Volume Jumps 500 % In Trading Today!

Recent news releases are generating growing interest in AGAO

Company: AGA RES OURCES NEW
S t o c k: A G A O
Current Price: $1.95
Bu y: “Strong”

This one has had nice returns for inv estors over the summer, and
now shows promise to begin a second wave of returns.

Positive news releases during the month of June concerning the
acquisition of drill sites in British Columbia for precious minerals
and the purchase of additional equipment to drill deeper and
explore further the drill site potential drove in vestors to climb
on board and pushed this from the $1.20 mark to well over $3.

Now in the last week we have had to new releases concerning
marketing expansions with New-Element Co. Ltd. one of China's
most successful marketing groups, and the appointment of the Mr Wei
former CEO of China Mobility Solutions Inc., as the new Chairman Of
The Board, and Mr John Hui as the new Vice Chairman.

Go read these releases and the amazing track records of New Element
and Mr. Wei. You  will understand why we are so excited about these
releases, and why we are issuing an alert.

We expect to see the second wave on this company and watch it climb
well over $3 again.

Don’t let this one slide, read the releases, see what it did back in
June and get on it first thing Friday morning.
ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- After waking up one night in sheets teeming with tiny
bugs, Josh Benton could not sleep for months and kept a flashlight and can of
insecticide with him in bed.