aeskulap-users

[Aeskulap-users] Can I use this for a CT scan?

From: Thomas Cameron
Subject: [Aeskulap-users] Can I use this for a CT scan?
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 22:32:05 -0500

Hello, all!

I am using aeskulap 0.2.2-beta1 on Fedora 26. I've used it successfully
on a CD which had x-rays, but I am having a hard time using it for a CT
scan.

I see the dicom file in the root of the CD I was given by my doctor, and
when I open it within the application, I see the patient name, birth
date, description, modality, and date/time. But I can't see any of the
content of the CT. When I double click on the top entry in the study
list, which is my name with series 01 - series 06 as child branches
under it, the app seems to hang. When I double click on any of the
series, they don't do anything. If I navigate down to the dicom files
under /run/media/tcameron/CAMERON/dicom/17072013/45230000/ and open them
individually, I can see them. But that doesn't help navigating through
the CT.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
Thomas Cameron